Sneakersnstuff at 21 Mercer - The Grand Finale

As you know Erik and Peter were invited by Nike Sportswear to design their own Nike Bespoke Air Force 1 a couple of months ago at the 21 Mercer store in New York. The shoes have now turned up in Stockholm and both Erik and Peter as super satisfied with the outcome. What do you think about them?

 Nike Bespoke Air Force 1 by Peter






The idea behind the design is that I wanted to have a pair of Air Force 1's that I can wear on an everyday basis as well as getting married in. I went for the deconstructed version of the Bespoke Air Force 1, deconstructed meaning no lining and a leather inside out midsole. It's simple but yet very premium. Just as I like it! Of course I was also tempted to go for this version when I heard from the guys at 21 Mercer that they only produce 30 pairs of the deconstructed Bespoke Nike Air Force 1 during 2012 and that it comes in a nice wooden box. I'm a sucker for that sort of things!


Nike Bespoke Air Force 1 by Erik





Walking into the ID-studio I had no idea what I was supposed to do. There were a few options of premium materials, deconstructed versions and such but at the end I settled for the combination of cork and premium leather. But to make it not look like a inline shoe I added some dark loden green to it. I am most pleased with the personal touch of adding the two hearts on the back. One C for Charlie and one E for Elton. I matched that with the birthdays of my two sons on the lace jewels. Thank you Nike Sportswear for giving us the opportunity to do this and thank you to the 21 Mercer crew for your help and hospitality.


Sneakersnstuff at 21 Mercer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar